Földi digitális TV/rádió műsorszórás.

Moderátor: ING-SAT

Válasz küldése
Arthur
Kapcsolat:

Re: DVB-T mûsorsugárzás Szerbiában.

Hozzászólás Szerző: Arthur »

A mux 2 összes programja mux 1-re vált.
A hiányzó mux 2 összes frekvenciája kizárt (Vajdaságban)
Hamarosan, és az ország többi részén ... valószínűleg a mux 2 részévé válik egy ''Antennának több'' és egy ajánlatnak.

változás
http://etv.rs/optimizacija-mreze/?script=lat
''Antennának több''
https://mtsantenatv.rs/kanali.html
Kép
M.Győzi
Vételi telephely: Bácsföldvár (Vajdaság - Szerbia)

Hozzászólás Szerző: M.Győzi »

Sziasztok!
Időközben az újvidéki adó 2-es muxát is leállították - ezt próbálja fentebb a kolléga is elmagyarázni. Tehát Vajdaság területén az összes szabadon vehető csatorna mostantól csak az 1-es muxon érhető el.
Üdv: Győzi
Arthur
Kapcsolat:

In order to regulate the electronic communications market and to efficiently and rationally use the radio frequency spectrum, operators who are interested in using radio frequencies from the radio frequency band 470-790 MHz shown in the table for broadcasting the digital terrestrial television program are invited to apply to the Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Postal Services.

After collection of data, the Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Postal Services will take further measures, depending on the interest.
http://ratel.rs/informacije/javni_poziv ... le_id=1963

Kép
Kép
Arthur
Kapcsolat:

podapu írta:Sziasztok.

2016.07.06. Tegnap reggel erős déli irányú tropóra ébredtem. Nem sokkal maradt el a tegnap reggeli vétel a 2015.nov. 5-i vételtől.
Sajnos nem tudtam csak 9 óráig nyomon követni az adásokat, indulnom kellet Szegedre.
Így is egy pár Szerb DVB-T2 adást sikerült vennem.
A legtávolabbi most is mint a múlt év nóvember 5-én, a Besna Kobila-Vranje, 499 km a C.35/H
Kép
For a long period of time, ''Rudnik-C.Vrh'' emitted (test) a copy of MUX 1 at 35Ch.
Kép
podapu
Vételi telephely: Szarvas

Hozzászólás Szerző: podapu »

Arthur írta:
podapu írta:Sziasztok.

2016.07.06. Tegnap reggel erős déli irányú tropóra ébredtem. Nem sokkal maradt el a tegnap reggeli vétel a 2015.nov. 5-i vételtől.
Sajnos nem tudtam csak 9 óráig nyomon követni az adásokat, indulnom kellet Szegedre.
Így is egy pár Szerb DVB-T2 adást sikerült vennem.
A legtávolabbi most is mint a múlt év nóvember 5-én, a Besna Kobila-Vranje, 499 km a C.35/H
Kép
For a long period of time, ''Rudnik-C.Vrh'' emitted (test) a copy of MUX 1 at 35Ch.

The reception was not available Rudniktol, 15-18 degrees east. The antennas 12 degrees of acceptance angle, so that the tax no longer see Rudniki.
Üdv.: podapu
Arthur
Kapcsolat:

podapu írta: The reception was not available Rudniktol, 15-18 degrees east. The antennas 12 degrees of acceptance angle, so that the tax no longer see Rudniki.
With due respect, I don't think it is possible to have a reception from Rudnik and Besna Kobila at the same time on your location.

KépKép

With me,the big problem is to separate the reception with Kab-hegy and Szentes at the same time,
and 37°is the angle between the two locations...my antenna has a horizontal angle of 21°for Ch57 !

Kép

For a seamless reception of one of the MUX-es on the same frequency, at least 20dB of the difference in the signal strength is required.

What ant.system do you have when your antenna has only a 12°H receiving angle at Ch35 ?
Kép
podapu

Welcome to Arthur
Fesa 818X2 is its own design. The simulation program can be used to adjust the small angle of aperture and to cancel the page orientation. PL: Szentes 23 canals ERP800kW 32km. 220 ° Novysad 24 channel 200kW 200km 200 °. (20 °) I watch broadcast every day. Even now. Who can filter the high-power tax so as not to disturb !!! Antenna Fesa 818X2 Channel 35 18dB + amplifier 20dB Noise 0.2 dB

Kép..KépKép.Kép

"" With me,the big problem is to separate the reception with Kab-hegy and Szentes at the same time,
and 37°is the angle between the two locations...my antenna has a horizontal angle of 21°for Ch57 ! "

Two antennas can be close to each other. The gain will not grow, the page will be very small. The opening angle is narrowed. Use Amplifier? With me amplifier max 20 dB noise max 1dB. Larger amplifier and noise amplifier is not good. excited at

Small amplifier, small noise, great success. 14-18 dB amplifier, 0.2-08 noise
The lower the noise, the better the signal
Arthur
Kapcsolat:

podapu írta:Welcome to Arthur
Fesa 818X2 is its own design. The simulation program can be used to adjust the small angle of aperture and to cancel the page orientation. PL: Szentes 23 canals ERP80kW 32km. 220 ° Novysad 24 channel 200kW 200km 200 °. (20 °) I watch broadcast every day. Even now. Who can filter the high-power tax so as not to disturb !!!
Very impressive antenna system,to pair two antennas you are use a 3dB coupler ?
podapu írta: Antenna Fesa 818X2 Channel 35 18dB + amplifier 20dB Noise 0.2 dB
I suppose the ant. amplifier is something like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultra-Low-Noise ... Swo4pYkoAA
podapu írta: Two antennas can be close to each other. The gain will not grow, the page will be very small. The opening angle is narrowed. Use Amplifier? With me amplifier max 20 dB noise max 1dB. Larger amplifier and noise amplifier is not good. excited at
l

For a digital signal and a better reception, a 13 dB amplifier is enough, a larger gain is problematic for channel separation
with a strong local broadcast.
With my antenna it is possible to monitor the nearest channel only 5 degrees in comparison to the local signal with a
13dB amplifier and with 25dB gain this angle is at least 50 degrees !

Kép

The log periodic antenna has no lateral beam and proved to be the best for my location,to receive many of the same
channel signals from different directions.

Kép

Avala and Crveni Cot broadcast with no more than 120 kW ERP, in your direction 24Ch no more than 70kW.
podapu írta:
Small amplifier, small noise, great success. 14-18 dB amplifier, 0.2-08 noise
The lower the noise, the better the signal
I made a test with an amplifier of 1.6dB and the second of 3.3dB S / N ratio.
The difference is important, it has or does not have a picture on TV.

https://postimg.org/gallery/ev6ot7fq/b54f494b/

Such as the difference in the sensitivity of Humax HD-FOX T2 and all Chinese STB receivers.

But for receive a digital signal the chip demodulator is very important, and in the Humax is a very old, first generation...

https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/News/Pres ... index.html

Humax HD-FOX T2
Tuner(Siemens) and demodulator chip (Sony)

Kép

Reception with a 3.3dB S/N amplifier... when it goes ...

Kép

The reception location is the most important in the whole story... :wink:
Kép
podapu

With my antenna it is possible to monitor the nearest channel only 5 degrees in comparison to the local signal with a
13dB amplifier and with 25dB gain this angle is at least 50 degrees ! ???

The antenna angle is not changed by the amplifier!
Arthur
Kapcsolat:

podapu írta: The antenna angle is not changed by the amplifier!
I do not mean the angle of the antenna, than the reception angle. :roll:

The digital TV signal level with the '' Avala transmitter '' in my location is greater than 100dBμV/m !

http://etv.rs/MUX1/index.html

A large increase in such a strong signal can interfere with adjacent channels.
Kép
Válasz küldése